Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Teacher's Day!!!

A very happy teacher's day to all of my friends, families and of course... my teachers. Too many to mention here :) Teacher's day will remind me of my school days. Even thinking of it, will make me laugh alone.. hahaha

The names that I clearly remember..
Cikgu Asmahan (science, gardening, lepaking), Ustaz Muin (agama), Pn. Leong (history), Mr. Wan (maths), Pn. Rodziah (ERT, KH, Netball), Pn. Rozizah (maths), Mr Lim(maths), Pn. Christine(art), Pn Zaharah(art), Cikgu Azalia(ICCA cake deco). You guys might not remember me.. But I remembered you guys well. It was fun days.. ;)
 
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!! 2014
 
 
 
For wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cupcakes enquiries...
 
Azna - 017-381 1032
FB - Azna's Wedding Cottage
 
Have Fun Ordering!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment